I picked up the wrong item in Tesco today. I picked up the ‘Mint and Chocolate’ Mooses rather than the normal ‘Chocolate’ Mooses…
The problem is, I didn’t notice the fact that I’d picked up the wrong flavour until I tasted it. It tasted disgusting. Anything with mint does.
There is only one time when the taste of mint is acceptable: in toothpaste.
Otherwise, I HATE (notice how that is in capitals, italics, bold and underlined) the taste of mint. Add mint to anything, be it a chocolate moose, a chocolate bar, ice cream etc. and it completely ruins the taste.
Can someone please tell me what the point of adding mint to food is?
Can someone please tell me why adding mint to things like chocolate or ice cream has not yet been banned?
Having tasted the ‘Mint and Chocolate’ Moose and realised my mistake, I quickly disposed of the rest of the pot. I wasn’t, under any circumstances, going to eat the rest of it. I then checked the label – just in case it might have been Tesco’s fault (it wasn’t).
So, the moral of the story is…
Always Read the Label!
I’ll see you on the radio tomorrow afternoon at 4.