The first of this week’s 2 shows seems to have gone quite well. Lots of music, including songs by Sammy Davies Jr, the Boston Pops Orchestra, Dean Martin and Bobby Darin.
Also thanks go to May who sent me a message through the 1Radio ShoutBox, and to John who tweeted me.
Topics discussed on the show today included the 26 year old who discovered a 4-foot long boa-constrictor in her bathroom, and Boris getting suck on a zipwire last week.
I also did the worldwide weather forecast, and a ‘TV and Radio Guide for Those Avoiding the Olympics’.
My next show on 1Radio will be on Wednesday afternoon (8 August 2012) – 18:00 to 19:00. This will be the next ‘special’ edition of the show, and I’ll be playing an hour of Greek music.
Olympic-Free TV and Radio Guide
- 1Radio.org at 18:00: DJ Ceejay with Monday Evening Music and Requests.
- BBC Radio 2 at 20:00: David Rodigan, joined by Bob Andy.
- BBC Radio 4 at 18:30: Just A Minute. Tonight, Nicholas Parsons is joined by Paul Merton, Sue Perkins, Liza Tarbuck and Graham Norton.
- BBC 2 at 20:00: Exploring China: A Culinary Adventure.
- Channel 4 at 21:00: Undercover Boss – Tonight the boss at Stena Line goes undercover in his own company.
- BBC iPlayer: There’s an interesting episode of Blue Planet to watch online.
- Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know
- Sammy Davies Jr. – The Candy Man
- Mike Oldfield – Moonlight Shadow
- Paul McCartney – Lonesome Town
- Van Morrison – The Bright Side Of the Road
- The Boston Pops Orchestra – A Hard Day’s Night
- Hot Chocolate – Put Your Love In Me
- Don McLean – It Doesn’t Matter Any More
- Annie Lennox – Shining Light
- Dean Martin – How D’Ya Like Your Eggs In the Morning
- Amy MacDonald – The Road To Home
- Roxy Music – Virginia Plain
- The Dire Straits – When It Comes To You
- Pixie Lott – All About Tonight
- Bobby Darin – Beyond the Sea
- Jack Johnson – You and Your Heart