Six days in to February and I have only just got round to putting my website statistics online. That’s not because I’ve been busy, but because I forgot!
Anyway… In January 2011, there were 3100 unique visitors to this website – that’s an increase of 505 from December.
There were 6839 visits – an average of 2.2 visits per visitor.
Days of the Month
The day with the lowest number of visitors was January 11, with 163 visitors (no blog posts made on this day).
The day with the highest number of visitors was January 15, with 305 visitors (no blog posts made on this day).
You can view the full graph in .xlsx format.
In January 2011, this site received hits from 98 different countries.
The top 5 were the UK, the USA, Moldova, the Netherlands and Russia.
The bottom 5 were Kyrgistan, Tadjikistan, Ghana, Cameroon and the UAE.
The top 10 most viewed pages in January 2011 were:
- RSS Feed
- Comments & Discussions
- RSS Feed (Greek)
- Blog Post: In Swedish, with English Subtitles
- Blog Post: Film Review: The Sinking of the Laconia
- Blog Post: A Tour of BBC Radio Gloucestershire
- Blog Post: Vanessa Feltz, “Blue Monday” and 6 Music
- Blog Post: Crete 2010: The Botanical Park of Crete
- Blog Post: Geography Trip to Dorset
The top 10 search terms which resulted in someone visiting the site were:
- Fred Hart
- Thomas Mortimer +Laconia
- Mo Dutta
- Matthew Stadlen
- Laconia Mortimer
- Actors who have played Wallander
- Mcasso BBC Radio
- Swedish Wallander English subtitles
- The Sinking of the Laconia review
Statistics for February 2011 will be released in early March.