I was back on 1Radio today for another 2 hour edition of Music from the Decades.
I enjoyed putting together the show today – I had music from the Police, Nik Kershaw, the La’s and Amos Lee (amongst others of course) and it was quite fun going through my music collection as well as iTunes looking for interesting things to play!
Thanks to all those who tuned in throughout the course of the programme and to all who sent me messages.
My next show will be on Friday 14. September from 12 midday – and that will be my 100th show on 1Radio.
Hope you can join me then.
- The Pretenders – Message of Love
- The Undertones – Teenage Kicks
- Marty Wilde – A Teenager In Love
- Billy Ocean – Love Really Hurts Without You
- Madonna – Open Your Heart
- The Police – Message In A Bottler
- Johnny Cash – Daddy Sang Bass
- Bryan Adams – Summer of ’69
- Peter Gabriel – Sledgehammer
- Sandi Thom – The Devil’s Beat
- Robbie Williams – Bodies
- Nik Kershaw – Wouldn’t It Be Good
- Natalie Imbruglia – Shiver
- The Byrds – Mr. Tambourine Man
- Γιάννης Πλούταρχος – 24 Ώρες
- Michael Jackson – Beat It
- The La’s – There She Goes
- Amos Lee – Windows Are Rolled Down
- Shania Twain – That Don’t Impress Me Much
- Propaganda – Dual
- Engelbert Humperdinck – Love Will Set You Free
- Cilla Black – Step Inside Love
- Bachman-Turner Overdrive – You Ain’t Seen NOthing Yet
- Freddie Mercury – The Great Pretender
- Robert Plant – Big Log
- Hot Chocolate – Every One’s A Winner
- Αντώνης Βαρδής – Μελαγχολώ
- Don McLean – American Pie
- Lucie Silvas – Breathe In