So Germany beat England. Good. One of the German papers mentioned on BBC News yesterday morning had 10 reasons why Germany are going to win. So here are my 5 reasons as to why Germany actually did win.
- I prefer German ‘Wurst’ to English Fish & Chips.
- I prefer Cologne to Manchester.
- Germany won the Eurovision Song Contest, and England came last.
- The German coach is Joachim Löw. The English have an Italian. We all know what happened to them…
- German fans are civilized when discussing England vs Germany, whereas British fans deliberately try to mention the war.
To be completely honest, I can’t understand why the England fans are so upset. It wasn’t that bad, because England 1!