March has arrived, and in the last week there have been a few sunny days. They’ve not been the warmest days, but they’ve not been too cold either. Spring is on its way (hopefully)…
In terms of website statistics, there were 2366 unique visitors to this website in February 2011 – down 734 on January.
There were 5947 visits in total – an average of 2.51 visits per visitor.
Days of the Month
Last month, the day with the lowest number of visitors was 26 February, with 188 visitors.
The day with the highest number of visitors was 18 February, with 257 visitors (I wrote one blog post on this day).
In February 2011 there were visits to this website from 93 different countries.
The top 5 were the UK, the USA, Germany, Russia and Moldova.
The bottom 5 were Finland, Togo, Jersey, Morocco and Algeria.
The top 10 most viewed pages on this website in February 2011 were:
- RSS Feed
- RSS Feed (Greek)
- Comments & Discussions
- Blog Post: Vanessa Feltz, “Blue Monday” and 6 Music
- Blog Post: In Swedish, with English Subtitles
- Blog Post: Film Review: The Sinking of the Laconia
- Blog Post: A Tour of BBC Radio Gloucestershire
- Blog Post: Malcolm Laycock Quits Radio 2
- Blog Post: Eating Out In Kamisiana
The top 10 search terms which resulted in someone visiting the website for February 2011 were:
- Radio 6 Changes in 2011
- Sinking of the Laconia
- The Sinking of the Laconia
- Secret Student BBC
- Fred Hart
- Sticky Treacle Cake
- Laconia Sinking
- Ken Duken
More statistics next month.