View Sivota 2012 – Σύβοτα 2012 in a larger map
Summer 2012 was the third time that we stayed in the village of Sivota, on the West coast of the Greek mainland. These blogs were written after my return to the UK.
Play around on the map above to see where we went: zoom in and out, and click on the icons to see what they are showing.
- I’ve Returned from My Holidays (from Thursday 16/08/2012).
Read a short summary of my holiday, and about the drama at the Airport on our way to Sivota.
- The Beaches of Sivota (from Friday 17/08/2012).
A little bit about the beaches around the village of Sivota.
- Around the Village – the Shops, Tavernas and Restaurants (from Saturday 18/08/2012).
- Torre A Mare Water Park and Renting A Boat (from Sunday 19/08/2012).
- Ancient Kassope (from Monday 20/08/2012).
- Gliki and the Acheron River (from Wednesday 22/08/2012).
- Igoumenitsa, Drepano and Plataria (from Thursday 23/08/2012).
- Final Comments: I’d certainly return to Sivota! (from Friday 24/08/2012).